Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Happy First Day of Fall!

It's time to switch seasons and My Friends and I and Tyme For Tea and Co. are doing a little switching too.
 
When you make a purchase at My Friends and I and say you saw this on Facebook  in an email or on our blog now until Oct. 11th you will be entered in a drawing to win a Victorian Tea for two at Tyme For Tea and Co!
 
Now for the switch. when you make a purchase at Tyme For Tea and Co. and say you saw it on Facebook or in an email now until Oct 11th you will be entered in a drawing for a $50.00 Gift Certificate good for any purchase at My Friends and I!
 
Hope to see you soon and remember you must say where you saw this to be entered.
 
(Watch for other fun contests and giveaways)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing what you have to say- feel free to comment!